Getting Down to Business at Belle Isle
In our experience of hosting team building and corporate away days/events, we know that for the organiser it can be quite a challenge getting it right, after all there are business objectives to be met and whilst some might view a team away day as a jolly there is always some serious work to be done.
At Belle Isle we have host a wide range of events, from strategic planning for board members, team away days, residentials and product launches.
We have prepared a very simple top 5 tips for delivering that event to make it a success.
- What is the objective, – what is it you want to achieve from your corporate event. make this your mantra and it will ensure you stay on track with planning, delivery and evaluation.
- Who needs to attend – make sure the people who are attending are the right people, know who they are, their dietary requirements, who can share, who absolutely cannot!
- Whats the agenda – a well planned out event makes for a great event, whether its a one day workshop or a three day residential.
- Visit Belle Isle to iron out the detail, remember that is where the divil can be found!
- Evaluate your event from all sorts of angles, of course you want to see its achieved its objectives but is there any thing that you would change or do differently?
If you have never considered Belle Isle as a corporate event venue, then you arrange a site visit with events team who will be happy to show you around and give you endless possibilities for a great corporate event. Tel 0044 2866387231.