Belle Isle Estate is obviously aware of the developing situation surrounding the Coronavirus outbreak, however we want to assure anyone booked to stay with us or thinking of staying with us that we remain very much open for business and a warm welcome awaits, as always.
As a rural island retreat, Belle Isle is committed to ensuring our guest experience is as safe and comfortable as possible during these difficult times. We are committed to adhering to all advice provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO), the National Health Service, Tourism Ireland, Tourism Northern Ireland and local government.
We have taken appropriate measures as far as is practically possible.
Our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our guests, employees and any other party working at Belle Isle Estate. We are committed to taking the following measures in adherence with the published guidelines:
- We are continuously assessing, monitoring and implementing recommendations and best practice from the NHS and Tourism NI
- We have implemented a thorough cleaning regime for our accommodation and common areas including sanitising of all touch points including light switches, power switches, door handles, remote controls and kitchen implements.
- We are ensuring regular communications are being carried out with our staff to ensure protocols are being adhered to
- We have circulated the appropriate guidelines on personal hygiene and travel arrangements to our staff and are continuously monitoring any changes
- We are committed to playing our part in trying to prevent Covid-19 from escalating by putting the appropriate measures in place
- We are asking our customers to follow the necessary guidelines regarding personal hygiene and Covid-19 and to work in partnership with us to minimise risk
- We continue to monitor this ever changing situation and will continue to provide updates as appropriate