Our guests love to explore the estate and walk the trails, however, we know that there is a lot on offer in the surrounding area and we would encourage you to take some time out to discover one of Ireland’s most beautiful regions.
We have it all! From woodland walks to relaxing lakeside drives, boat hire or wonderful drives along the Wild Atlantic Way, National Trust properties and numerous castles. Belle Isle Estate accommodation is the perfect base to start any day trip from. Here are our top 10 perfect places to picnic.
- Cuilcagh BoardWalk with some well-deserved refreshments
- Picnic Packed for Beach hungry days at Rossnowlagh, Mullaghmore or Bundoran
- Go searching for Giants at the Giants Causeway
- Lough Navar View Point for an evening picnic and watch the sun go down
- Share Activity Centre – for some serious energy burn off
- Pick a castle any castle to picnic at Enniskillen Castle, Crom Castle, Castle Caldwell, Castle Coole, Castle Archdale, Castle Caldwell, Tully Castle, Monea Castle.
- Electric Bike Tour at Corralea Activity Centre – for some high energy activity
- Little Red Boats and a Picnic To Go
- Erne Boat Food Tour – they’ll supply a delicious picnic and give you a guided tour to Devenish Island
- Marble Arch Caves and the Claddagh Glen – take a trip down under and take a cuppa in an ancient glen.