At Belle Isle We Dress for the Weather
September 11th, 2018 Categories: And Lots More
Not sure if any of us really like the cold wet weather but our motto at Belle Isle is, if you are dressed appropriately, there is really nothing to stop you enjoying the great outdoors. So to brighten up those rainy days we’ve put together a great last minute offer for September but we’ve also been looking at ways to enjoy a short break at Belle Isle and it can be quite simply sublime. Heres our top 5 tips
- Expect to get wet and cold that the nature of the season we are in, but balance that with a warming hot whiskey in front of a Coach House Fire and you’ll soon forget how cold you felt.
- Get out in the rain. yes you’ve read right. There is nothing like doing the complete opposite to what you keep telling yourself to do. You are not going mad, walking in the rain is invigorating.
- Kids need to get out in the rain, it helps them grow, at least thats what we think! They won’t melt and they will really feel like they are breaking the rules when they get stomping in puddles
- A little mindful walking in wet weather can do wonders of your head space. Take and umbrella and really concentrate on that sound of rain falling on it. It will surprise your how your mind will escape the hustle and bustle of life.
- And finally………………………………….DRESS FOR THE WEATHER. Enough Said!
Check our our last minute September short break offer, it could be time for a welcome break.
Back to all articles